ABOUT NUSHAPE PERSONAL TRAINING
Our goal at NuShape Personal Training is very simple . . . to help women who are ONLY interested in being healthy, losing weight and getting in shape, not winning fitness competitions or desiring to look like the fitness models you see in the grocery store magazines.
A lot people train hard to win, to be number ONE, we work women who just want to exercise to have the energy, the endurance and the strength to perform everyday activities. Everyday activities, like playing with their children, carrying their groceries up and down the stairs, walking their dogs and running around all day doing errands.
NUSHAPE PERSONAL TRAINING COMMUNITY OF WOMEN
Before we go on, the first thing to do is to join our NuShape Personal Training community of women by subscribing below to our mailing list, where we will keep you updated with free tips about losing weight, building strength/stamina and eating right. You’ll also get free video tutorials on exercises that you can do right in the comfort of your home.
HOW DO WE HELP WOMEN GET FROM BEING OVERWEIGHT AND OUT OF SHAPE TO BEING FIT, TONED AND READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD?
Our name NuShape Personal Training was born from the idea that having that desire to lose weight and get in shape is a step towards a better version of yourself, a step towards a new body, hence the word, Nu Shape.
Our approach to helping you do that is very simple:
- help you get into the right mindset.
- help you start with small fitness goals, building up to bigger ones as you start to see changes in your weight, energy level, strength, endurance and confidence.
- offer exercises you can do right in the comfort of your home (meaning no gym membership required).
- offer quick, but effective exercises for women with busy lives. Exercises that can be done in 10 to 15 minutes and still get you the workout that matters (now having no time to workout is not an excuse).
- working out is half the battle towards your fitness goal. So we also offer valuable nutritional tips to complete the process.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
My name is Aimee Borda and I’m a fitness instructor, personal trainer, certified Zumba® Fitness instructor, a wife and mother and the founder of Nu Shape Personal Training. It’s my passion and mission in life to help women of all ages and body types to lose weight and get in shape.
As a successful fitness coach with a proven track record of helping women get in shape, I work with women who:
- Want to get in shape and lose weight but feel that they don’t have the time
- Their doctors have recently instructed them to lose weight for health reasons
- Want to get fit, have the endurance and strength to carry out their daily activities
- Are not sure how to get started
- Recently had a baby and want to get back their pre-baby body and weight
I believe it’s totally possible to get in the best shape of your life even if you only have 10 minutes to spare. It’s just a matter of being creative, smart and using the little time you have in your hands more effectively.
When you work with me, you get access to everything I know about transforming a body that’s out of shape due to the lack of physical activity and poor dieting, or because of a recent pregnancy, into a body that is fit, trim, healthy and ready to take on the strenuous demands of a women’s busy life.
I will hold you by the hand and develop a unique fitness regimen that matches your particular fitness level that will produce results at every step of your fitness journey.
By the time your work is done with me, you will no longer be the one that is holding yourself back from reaching the desired weight and body that you always dreamed of. No excuses will exist in your mind to hold you back.
The first thing that I would love you to do is to join my mailing list, where you will get post updates, exercise tutorials and a lot of helpful information that will help you in your quest to get in shape.
The second thing that I would love you to do is, if you live in Boston or surrounding areas (Malden, Melrose, Wakefield, Somerville, Cambridge, Everett) come on down and take advantage of working out with some of Boston’s best fitness trainers offering in-home personal training, Zumba Fitness classes and boot camp classes.
The third thing that I would love you to do is to start reading the articles on my blog. Leave a comment on every article you read. Remember this a community of women with the same goals. Your comments can help others.